Covid 19 & having someone manage your SEO
SEO matters during COVID-19 because:
- There is no “bad” time to publish evergreen content, a staple of SEO.
- The visitors you do attract right now are likely to be highly qualified.
- SEO gains won’t start paying off until three to six months out.
- Search is only going to be more ingrained in our lives after the pandemic.
SEO is especially important for small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic because:
- Travel restrictions are causing consumers to seek out nearby businesses.
- Consumers are looking for SMBs to support.
- SEO is the means by which SMBs can stand apart from competitors.
- It is free and you might just have the time.
SEO may be a potential solution for businesses experiencing the financial burdens and slower pacing of COVID-19. It can help you to become more visible on searches being performed now, and also to set yourself up for success once search behavior normalizes.