We can build a website for you in four steps, to fit your quotation based around a simple content management solution
For this we have just four stages which are explained below
|Explanation Of Quote – The 4 Stages of Design:|
|1. Upfront Cost. The Amount payable to reserve your domain and book your work in for the build before work commences. This will be at least 50% of the estimated total cost, which is subject to change depending on specifications and any alterations needed.
2. Basic Website – Build Costs. This includes the basics to get you up and running, without revision or customisation or optional extras.
3. Revision Costs – the hours spent on any revision once the site is built.
4. Optional Extras – Additional Services to Advance, Promote, Market and Secure Your Website
We pride ourselves on transparency with our prices and so you can see the work that goes into a website we have broken things down into the above four sections. You can view these optional extras here: to go to our page detailing the options you can have
Payment Terms: Work begins on payment of Upfront cost. Site goes live when full balance and final total has been paid, which will calculate for any applicable revision costs and the inclusion of the optional extras
Balance is due upon completion, before go live date. Minus a discount of £29.99 which is the cost of 1 years Free Web Hosting.
This quote is an estimate only and designed to give an idea of the costings and work involved. All costings will be notified in advance.
Other things to bear in mind with the ownership of a website is updates and we can help with this:
|Once site is completed there is an hourly charge cost of £39.99 for the revisions needed thereafter which will be in addition to the Balance Total.
The more revisions and changes needed, the more time involved before completion which is reflected in the total cost. Critical Site Updates are suggested on an ongoing basis once the site is complete.
Ongoing Critical Site Updates and backups are chargeable as extra and when software updates become available.
It is obviously advisable to pay for maintenance to keep the site as up to date as possible.
Why not take out a maintenance plan? You can read more about these Here
In Summary here are the four stages of how we work:
Bespoke Packages work as follow, with our work flow and process described in four stages
How We Work – Keeping It Simple & the 4 Stages to finalising your website
After an Initial discussion (by Phone, Zoom or Facetime) We find out your requirements and come back by email with a “rough estimate price quote” on how long we expect the work to take to complete, without amendments. This can vary depending on changes made.
Our rate is £29.99 per hour but we charge by the half hour to help keep your costs down even further.
We are one of few web design companies operating that charge by half hourly rates where possible.
Content and Provision of information needed
- Once you agree its OK for us to proceed. Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions.
Then, via email or in writing, we will seek:
- 20% none-refundable deposit to make a start on the work.
This amount is taken off the final invoice.
- The content you want on each page. Eg, An “About Us” pge will need provision of the contact details you want on the page
- We will obtain the text for each “page/section” and the content you want on each “page/section”
- Photographs need to be supplied in the correct size and aspect ratio. Changes to photographs provided is chargable.
- Annotations of photograph descriptions where appropriate.
- Any additional requests need to be made at this stage. We may ask questions to help us better understand your needs, as we explore your needs to ensure we have the correct understanding
For Your Approval – The Testing Server
Adjustments / Alterations and Changes.
- When we have completed the “build” of your site we will provide you with a temporary website link to review the work and give you an opportunity to make and suggest adjustments / alterations
- We will make text adjustments up to TWENTY (20) Words for FREE. More text alterations than this is chargable. This is why its important that information is supplied to us at Stage 2 as requested to negate the need for endless changes.
- We are happy to continue making revisions/changes/adjustments/alterations at our usual hourly rate (£29.99)
- We do not continue working past the original brief given to us in Stage 2 for free.
- For Consistency, we only take direction from the person who has instructed the commencement of the project
Approval and Go Live !
When you have given us your approval that anychanges you required in Step 3 are Ok, we will upload your website to your own domain name once the final invoice is paid in full.